Wow! I can’t believe this year is coming to an end. So many exciting, terrible, magnificent, and strange things have happened this year. Influenced by my friends Caroline and Mrs. Andersen (It is still strange to call a former teacher by her first name. It is Sarah by the way), I compiled a list of all of my favorites of the past year. Enjoy!:
Kati and I posing on a beach in Cali!!
2. Best concert: This is a tie between Warped Tour and The Travelin Show. Both of which featured some amazing bands (We The Kings, The Summer Set, Artist Vs. Poet, etc.) The Travelin Show even featured the man I will one day marry. Ok I am joking but hey, a girl can dream can’t she? (Just look at his dimples; they get me every time!)
Artist vs. Poet threw that monster can at me! I was so excited.
Ohh goodness! He doesn’t realize it yet, but this guy is going to be my husband one day. Just look at those dimples!
3. Best CD: This was an easy decision since Taylor Swift’s third CD, Speak Now, is still on constant replay. It is full of awesomeness.
4. Best new activity: Joining book club has been awesome. It has only added more fuel to the fire. I just can’t seem to stop reading…ever! Ohh, and making this blog has also been pretty fantastic; I am addicted!
5. Best birthday present: My new bedroom of course! Here are the pictures that I promised a few weeks ago:
6. Best movies: There really has been some great movies this past year. The ones that stuck with me the most were Eclipse, Harry Potter, Due Date, Life As We Know It, and The Other Guys.
7. Best books: I can’t choose just a few! Here are all of my favorite 2010 books. (Note: Not all were released this year, just read by me in 2010)
Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Darkness By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City if Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Freefall by Mindi Scott
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Ruined (How to Ruin 1-3) by Simone Elkeles
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Wake by Lisa McMann
8. Best shinning moment: Hmm… this is a tough one. There was graduation, honors night, or placing at states for BPA (Business Professionals of America, it’s really cool, you should be jealous!). Ohh, what the heck, I guess they all win.
9. Best friend: Of course this award goes to Kati. Even though we are going to separate schools now and both have extremely busy schedules, we still find time to be there for each other. I don’t know what I’d do without her!
10. Best family: Well mine of course! They are loud, annoying, and extremely obnoxious but I wouldn’t have it any other way!